Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Wednesday (4 Days Left)

Hey Bloggie, I'm leaving Penang soon. I really like it here, I love it here. I wonder if I will feel homesick when I'm at KL.

  I went for badminton with Su Yee today, just to catch up with her before I'm leaving for KL. 

 I'm being very brave for posting up this pic! I looked so ugly. Both of us sweating after badminton! Hahaha! 
And I looked extremely untidy. 
 Su Yee
 Me


        By the way, last Sunday I had a small farewell with Ade, Nat, Sam, Gaymelia and Birdie. It's so thoughtful of them, especially Ade for planning me a farewell. Nat bought me a shirt from PDI.. It's 129bucks after 50% discount it's still 65! I feel so bad for having such expensive present. Hmm.. Birdie get me a Vincci bracelet 25bucks. *sigh*

 From Nat
From Kai Tian

No comments:

Post a Comment