I was out for the whole day yesterday. I went for a dental checkup that cost 90bucks. Felt awfully guilty for the person paying for me. Hmm..
Then later on, I had a back massage. Not the kind at the beauty care centre de ha! Lol. It was some sorta Chinese traditional massage. I couldn’t stop giggling as the uncle rubbed my back, it’s so ticklish and pain at the same time.
The uncle asked me laid on my back after massaging for me. To my utmost horror he took my left leg up and pushed it to an L-shape of 90degrees! I couldn’t do it and the uncle was like, “You’re so young and you can’t even put up you legs to L-shape? Do you exercise often.. bla bla bla..” Haha! So embarrassing.
The blogger
My Grilled Chicken&Fish Combo
My fish damn salty ne! Hmph!
Holland Fish
My Orange Juice Jumbo
Can't finish it, so there it goes..wasted.
Can't finish it, so there it goes..wasted.





No comments:
Post a Comment