Friday, April 29, 2011

Just Another Farewell Yesterday


Finally I have the chance to hang out with my bestie Fu Xian and Brenda. I was pretty upset that Mavis couldn't make it, she had classes to attend. I wanted to treat her lunch so badly. *sigh*
So, it's just Bren, Fu and me chilled out at Pizza Hut yesterday. I got to admit that I had a real great time last night :)
The treat cost me rm50.30 only. I expected it to be more. We ordered too little, just a pizza, spaghetti, mushroom soups and drinks. If only Mavis was there :(

Bren having fun with her new Olympus camera cost rm2880

Our drinks, so effin' sweet

Baby Fu Xian smiling to her phone. LOL
Bren had a tiny hair band on her head. It was actually a picture of a tomato behind her.
See the tomato now? Haha!



Our spaghetti 
Seductive Brenda :D
Fu xian!
"Talk to my hand"

Yummy!
Look what has world of technology brought for us? These two ladies busy pressing phones during my farewell! 



Oopsie!





The Blogger




After lunch we went to Penang Hill. I think it was my first time going there because I don't remember going there when I was younger. 

Buying tickets. 10bucks each.
Our tickets!



Screw my EYES! Gahhhh!

In the monorail.. Monorail right? LOLS!






Did this thingy with Brenda. It cost me 15bucks..



Bren's
Going back down :)
Fu Xian taking her last shot 
After wash, it was suppose to be black,still. But it became greenish brown! The lady cheated my money! :(

Brenda dropped me back home at around 6pm. Fu Xian hugged me and cried. :')
I will miss you guys! 
Then, I went to James Foo for dinner. Guess what? I saw Bren there too, but she didn't notice me. Too intrigued with her boyfriend's birthday party I think. Haha!
Milk Tea and my Orenn Juice!
My Chicken Maryland
Ugly!
Straits Quay
Went to the Perfect Gift Shop and bought a plant,7.90 and the string I've been looking for,5bucks and a photographs holder,12bucks.



Bought two slices of Secret Recipe cakes for mom before going home. Advance Happy Mothers' Day!

I'm too free liao, so I edited some of the pictures :)



Below de pictures is from Bren mia :D






This is from Baby Fu Xian's


No comments:

Post a Comment