Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Farewells(3 Days left)

Had two farewells today! Vicky came over to my place for lunch. Haha! She bought Mc Chicken burger I guess and I had Nuggets :) 
Gosh, the size of the nuggets shrink ka very hiong LOL. 

 Vic and me 

 Vicky 

Why am I so not photogenic? So ugly! :(

After that I went out with Happy Fish for he was suppose to treat me KFC for my farewell ;)

 X-Meal! THe burger not nice de. I advice you not to order this. Firstly not nice, secondly not worth it!

 We ordered two Cheezy Wedges! Yummay!

Le yu :)

He walked me home after that! I have to treat him back ice cream. Wahlao~
Reached home at around 7smth.

 Look at his blur face! Haha! The leaf he's holding was a gift I gave him. He kept it in his wallet along with Chow Ping's friendship forever vow LOL.

Stim face           Crazy face           Smiley face

I had a lot of fun today! Just that I don't really know how to pack my luggage. I feel like I need everything. Can I move my whole closet down to KL with me, with my desktop and table? :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment