Thursday, November 15, 2012

Updates

Hey, it'd been a hectic week. Actually, I would have enough time to do anything if I was fast and stop procrastinating. Things are not done perfectly well. I sort of rush them out, so they are not in good quality, at all. Disappointing right? I myself don't know what am I so busy about. It's the online and movies that I greed for and ended up doing things last minute. I don't think I'm changing that attitude, so whatever.

Anyways, just to post up some things that I have been working on lately.






Connection2Lee Bungalow, which was last semester's final project, but we are to do it in computer this sem for Digital Modeling subject.


Everyone was away back to Penang, so I guess I got a little carried away on treating myself with tonnes of food. I mean really a lot. Haha. 

Wednesday's dessert. Peach and Honey Dew. 




Haro, it's me the blogger vaining in library with my yellow butter paper. Did not complete my structural plan, had to ditch studio. 

Today's lunch and dinner I suppose? Lol. I still got endless work to do, but I did this anyway, which is time consuming. COOKING IS TIME CONSUMING. lol






The final outcome. Seem edible right? haha. It is edible :D

That's all for now. Gotta get back to work. Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment