Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I'm not sure if I was on the right course. I realized I don't have a backup plan. I don't plan a single shit to back up for my future. Or so I thought I did, writing out bullshit guidelines which I thought was right. And the thought of "do I even have a future?" makes me wanna laugh out loud for heaven's sake.

I love to eat recently. Like a different kinda of love. It makes me feel better. But I don't think it's the obsess or disorder thingy. It's just the food fill up the emptiness in me. Hahaha, matter of time whether I'll have Bulimia. Kidding.

Museum? I have heaps of undone work. But I can't move on. No idea will come out no matter how hard I twist my brain juice. I even skip classes now to avoid things I shouldn't. I ran off eating lunch and watching movie alone today. I'm not pathetic. It's not sad, the feeling was absolutely awesome, it'll be better if I don't have to carry my laptop that time.

I've been designing rubbish these days. Lol. Yea, I still love my rubbish. But not to the extend than I'm so confident on showing AR my work. He's not like the previous lecturer that is frank but gentle and kind. I totally tore off if I'm to hear his crit ringing in my ears. I can't be open and optimistic now, because I'm having depression. I just wished I've pick anything but this.

Kenny Rogers from 18 to 21 lol, it's amazing how tax and service charge kill now.

Pale me..


Rubbish that I'm saying. Everyone is doing facade, elevations, sections and my floor plan is not even done. Hilarious. 







No comments:

Post a Comment