Monday, February 4, 2013

I wonder why time flies so fast when I'm in college rather during primary or secondary school. Was it because that I spend everyday rushing assignments, doing pointless thing? It's almost a year that my aunt is gone. A year, can you imagine that? I've been staying in KL for almost two years, it's incredible.

And I think it's a good practice to review from time to time about what you did so far over the years. I haven't even got time to set my new year's resolutions, leave alone reviewing my past. Lols. Jokes.

About this "buying a jar and writing happy moments on small pieces of papers", I think I should start doing that. Seems legit...I guess? Haha!

Am I doing things better?
Am I kinder to people over the years?
Am I wiling to humble myself and apologize if I'm wrong?
Have I reduced the amount of lies that slipped through my mouth?
Have I manage to suppress the bad thoughts and negative feelings?
Most importantly, did I hurt God and disappoint Him repeatedly?

Those will be my guidelines for year 2013. Wish me lucks on that :)

By the way, I was back home in Penang on the 5 January, celebrating my 20th birthday *roll eyes*
I kiss my teen years' goodbye in the arse with two cakes this year. lol fattening.

To think about the useless plan I made about dieting, pftt..I'm well fed by the aunties at the place I work during the sem break. To see the people around me slim down whereas me putting on weight just kill me uncountable times.

ANYWAYS... I spent about 300bucks on my "incomplete set of cny clothes" of 7tops, a dress, 2 pairs of jeans and one pair of sneakers. I'm lucky enough to even afford this my own, I'm grateful. But lol, I'll be extra happy if I can manage to get myself another pair of Birken sandals, high dunk, flats, and a bag. Kidding.

As a brief update, below are some pictures taken back home. Shall go back again on Friday for cny.

 Cakes from mom and brother. 



Hang out with Fu, mawis, brennie, and kelvin


This is an edible cheese cake, not flower pot, mind you haha


Adorable couple

fu and mawis



brennie and kelvin


Vaining during work heh

Funny lady here..


Another birthday girl who got 2 cakes this year, like me :)



And they say we look alike.












I'm well-fed by these ladies here lols.




No comments:

Post a Comment