Sunday, May 13, 2012

            Hey supp blog. Lol, blog's layout changed I guess, you looked different. More gorgeous maybe. Ahh, talking about it makes me feel innocent, feeble and defenseless. My facebook profile switched to timeline version against my WILL.  I hate timeline, it's so messy and complicated, and no. I don't wanna get used to it. =.= screwed facebook.

I can't believe I'm still such an asshole. why Why WHY WHYY?? Wai you tetris and no do homework miki? Why can't you produce a simple article? Why aren't you doing your boards? And why are you typing this shit when no one is gonna give a damn? I'm so sickly pathetic. I feel so regret for starting relationships when I knew crystal clear that not a piece of shit is gonna work out. Ha, I know what you're thinking. DON'T TELL ME TO STOP LOOKING BACK COZ' I LOVE LOOKING BACK AND REMINISCING MY MISTAKES. You either read it. or. leave now. No offence. Though clearly that's a rude offence. Ah, whatever.

I'm tired of you, control freak, demand-er, childish, lunatic, stubborn, annoying. Just look at yourself, you're no better than them. Overreacting , shouting, dramatic response, jumping like your mama just died. I'm mean and evil. You molded me as what I am today. I hated you. Pardon me if I'm spreading negative aura and thoughts. I just need to express. I found out last month that I can no longer share my secrets with my sister and mother. They will never understand how I feel, leave alone catching the meaning of my words.

Everyone is so unreliable these days. Well, I a Christian but forgive me for mentioning karma. I'm so fcking awesome at keeping secrets and why can't the people I tell my problems can keep their big mouth sealed?
I need an anger management therapy. My patience level dropped spectacularly. Really, I wanna be like Adeline. Or maybe IR Han. I've never seen these two person vent their anger at any single being.

People who read my blog will realize there's element of wikipedia here. Coz there are lotsa words but they are all rubbish and meaningless. AR Perumal said wikipedia contains a lot of garbage inside, information that has no point, or even if it does the article was lengthen and flourished with unnecessary bombastic words.

But I feel there are points here, just that there are not in order. I just typed any words that popped up in my head. And yes, I said I hated you and I mean it. Bye. 


No comments:

Post a Comment