There's a lot to update you about. The second and third mini project after my Lighting is Form, Shape &Space and Gazebo.
My Form, Shape and Space model.
Concept : Sea anemone and corals.
Precedent studies chosen : Lilypad

This is Lilypad, " Floating Ecopolis for Climate Refugees" by Vincent Callebaut
And this is my third mini project, Gazebo
Concept : Balance and Unity of our Multiracial country.
To be honest, wasn't really satisfy with my gazebo. It's not special enough. I planned to do a C-shaped model at first but thinking it might look more like a kiosk instead. The concept is about a mother's womb, protecting the fetus inside of it. It's okay la, maybe can use it for my Viewing Tower project next time.
This is Jeffrey's model. A lot more people's are nice too. Just managed to snap this lol. Need to learn from many people. I'm telling myself never compared myself with other people like what Bill Gates said.
It's a hard thing but I'll try.
Next thing is bout my personal life. A lot has happened and they're all happening so fast. It's already month of November. I kinda lost track on the dates and things I've done so far.
I just know I sleep very little these days. My beauty sleep.. And my eyebags look so excruciating. :(
Tomorrow I'll be having Building Services test but as usual ain't studying right now. I procrastinate till the very last min and regret that every second later. Ha Ha.
I just wanna be crazy everyday, but the reality won't let me. Can you take me away to somewhere only we know? :)
Had dinner with Aida and Sebastian at a Korean restaurant yesterday after presentation. A mini self treat :)
Aida
Mine
Sebastian's
That's all to say for now. Will have to go off to start my reading. Wish all luck to me for tomorrow. xoxo











No comments:
Post a Comment