
The symbols of fourteen religions are shown. Clockwise from the North Pole, they are:
Baha'i, Buddhism, Christianity, Confucianism, Hinduism, Islam, Jainism, Judaism, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoism, Wicca, Zoroastrianism, and Druidism.
Does is make sense to you that there's only one true God and everyone is praying to him in their own traditional methods? Is this an insult to your beliefs to suggest this idea to you?
A lot may argue, especially the freethinkers and the scientists ;that no one has exactly seen Him before, no one has ever witness afterlife before, no one has ever been to hell nor heaven before. We believe what we feel is right, we plant faith on what that has been passed down on us.
We shared testimonies and narrated miracle incidents. Are those real? Or some self-hypnotism?
I don't know about it. I used to observe and analyse what is right and wrong rationally.
I myself am a Christian. Christians should be gullible and believe anything that the bible says. I experienced the feeling between Him and me, I agreed it was real. But every now and then the feeling will fade off, I need to keep going back to Him to charge up my desire for Him. I believe every Christians do, just matter of fact whether theirs are stronger than mine.
Maybe you'll think, whatever outside this planet Earth have nothing to do with you, neither does it sound any appealing to you. But it's somehow interesting don't you think? What will the future be? With all those modern technologies and creations. Like in the movies, script writers are the craziest and most creative being existed. Have you ever think that what they write are what the scientists make real and possible today? Have you?
Fiction writers are somehow ahead the scientist. They fantasize of things beyond human limits, things that do not exist. But after years, we make it out and boast on the history of technology world. Maybe you'll feel the idea of me saying this sounds nonsensical, but it's just what I feel.
Like in the movie In Time I watched yesterday. Andrew Niccol amazed me with a slight shiver down my spine. He unfolds the story of new nation with genes that will not age after 25, but will just live for one more year after that. To prolong your survival period, you need to work your way out. Your salary is paid not by cash but by seconds, by minutes, by hours depending on whichever you worth. You pay your coffee and bus fare by scanning your arm under a device to deduct the time you have. A coffee may cost you 3hours of your life, a bus fare 2hours, etc etc. The rich live forever, the poor die young. Is that how it suppose to be? We control the period of time we live? Or we allow the cause of nature to take place? The movie just make sense to me. No matter how hard we try to make a way out, we can't live forever. The price, taxes, interests will just kept increasing every time, just to make sure that people dies.
I understand people who are reading this probably think I'm getting insane or that I'm some kinda movie psycho freak. But you have to agree that sometimes it makes perfect sense, it's reasonable. We may live like that in the future. Worrying about every seconds and minutes we have.
Okay, maybe enough about the emotions over this issue. Lol. That's all imma gonna write for now. Ciao~
No comments:
Post a Comment