Everything is twisted and turned for the last few days. I felt so suffocated..and dark..and dull. Like one part of me had been ripped off. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me. So depressed and desperate that I start to feel nothing but a remorseful piece of shit.
I couldn't focus on whatever I do. My studies, my reports, my assignments, my model. Nothing seems to fall into place and work out how I imagine it would.
I feel so worthless.. So low esteem outta sudden. Don't sacrifice anything for me. I.Just.Don't.Worth.It.
This wave of guilt just couldn't stop sweeping pass me and slap me hard on the face. I rather the one who hurt at the end is me, not you.
its so polluted here, full of negative energy!
ReplyDeletedont simply give up!
live to die or die to live!
Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? matt 6:26
you are more valuable, see?
show me your confidence!
get up and stand strong, you can do it :)
LOL! Thanks Ho Yuen. Sorry for transferring negative energy to you yea. I wish I too can be that successful guy you mentioned in your blog.
ReplyDeleteBut sometimes I just need a spot for me to express and release my negative energy.