Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine

         It's Valentine's Day today! Jia Sian and I went to 1st Avenue for movie : Mr.& Mrs Incredible. We weren't sure where the cinema was, just the try of our luck :) We bought the ticket at 2something. Since the movie starts at 3.45pm, we have plenty of time for lunch. We went to Kim Gary to feed our stomach. Lol, at first when I saw the trailer, I thought that Mr& Mrs Incredible was a very lame movie. But actually, it wasn't that bad coz it was quite funny.



 My Set E-Mix

  
Jia Sian's Set A-Mix



Our Hong Kong Nai Cha ;)


Cheese =D


We looked like ghosts, hahaha!

     There's this girl that laughed effin' lot and loud! Jia Sian and I practically laughed because she laughed! Hahaha! Her parents didn't response much though. It was like the whole cinema was only filled with Jia Sian's, The Girl's and mine laughters. 
After the movie, we roamed around aimlessly. And we took tonnes of pics in Parkson's fitting room.


Jia Sian




 Silly faces!

Jia Sian and the blogger

 Peace! Yeahhh! 




 *smile*


Duck and Puffer Fish! 


 Right one sexy legs, left one fat legs! LOL!

 On the way back Sunshine to have dinner with Su Yee :)





 Hmm, we left around 6pm plus and reached Sunshine at 7pm. Promised Su Yee to accompany her for a "candle-light dinner". I wasn't hungry so I just order  kaya and butter toast.
 Su Yee, Jia Sian, and the blogger Me! :)




And below are the pics I took with Su Yee when we went out together earlier, on the 6th Feb. We bought the same Tee!



          My 18th Valentine's Day was a very ordinary and plain day, but I felt contented. It was sort of the first time I celebrated it, with my friends. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment