Monday, February 14, 2011

Photography

Today I was talking with a church friend of mine. Then we practically talks about photography. To me, I feel he takes nice shot. Better than me at least lol. Pictures represent a lot of things. It has become something that is very important to me, I don't know about you, but it is to me.

           I feel it's the best application to immortalize our outlooks. It's the best evidence and proof of our happy memories. Below are just random shots I once took using a 50D. I said to him I'm on my way to get a DSLR of my own. *cross my fingers*
























 They looked like they were kissing each other from the angle I took this pic LOL

 And the one on the right looks like she's spraying a gush of urine towards her friend ;p







 My room :p







No comments:

Post a Comment