Thursday, September 1, 2011

Back in Action!

Hello dear dear blog. Sorry, You're left out for a very very long time.
Hrmm, one week holiday passed, left 2 more weeks.
Exam was a hell! Build.con freaked me out, all I hope is I can pass. *cross ma fingers*
Back to penang for my first week holiday. Taking aunt to medical check-up and stuff, helping mom on household  thingy. LOL. I AM A GOOD GIRL OK? I only go out for one day and a half.

Tear reservoir supply eternal and everlasting tears. Cry like cow for this book.

Aww! Teddy wants to read too! xD 




Tuesday, 30th
Hang out with Brennie, Mawis, Baby Fu and Kelvin. 
Had dinner at Nippon Yataimura and then off we go to fun fair! xDD
Brennie and her Kelvin entertained us a lot before the food arrived xD

My beloved Fu Xian and Mavis <3

Me and pretty Brenda

Typical us 

Sweetest couple of the year!


Mine :) Salmon Fish Bento

With mavis

While waiting for the Octopus to start :)

Baby Fu, Brennie and her Kelvin 

Ferris Wheel 
Reached home at 12am plus ahaha! Mom didn't scold surprisingly. ;)
Wednesday, 31st
Played badminton for 3 hours. My arms and body still hurt. 
Lol, first 2hours is with Su Yee and Mei Shin. 
The next hour is with my new acquaintances, Eric and Johnny. 
We were surprised by their sudden invitation to play double with them. I was so afraid they will get bored playing with us noobies. 
But it turned out to be extremely fun. :D
Something tells me I'm gonna see them again someday. lol


No comments:

Post a Comment