Saturday, July 2, 2011

I'm a little blue for every now and then these days. Not that I felt sorry for myself don't get me wrong. Pastor said before we are not allow to self-pity coz' it'll lead us to countless negative thinkings. Just that.. *sigh* That's life. It's impossible to have everything to be in the way you want it.Thinking about I'm only 18, doing my diploma in a college, and how complicated it's gonna be when I'm revolving my life to a "real" world in future. Bothered with reports, assignments, designs et ceteras. 
I'm just so naive sometimes. Why should I even care about you. Why should I get so concern about how you're feeling and stuffs? Why.Am.I.So.Stupid. 
And I got so distracted recently. My mind kept floating off to other place when I tryna focus. Okayy, I'm sounding like someone now. This is not suppose to be an emo post. I won't be like him.

So.. To cut the story short, let's try numbers this time :)

  1. My hair drop non-stop everyday and it freaks me out! I'm so scared of gettin' bald. 
  2. Sis got promoted as well as her downlines so we're practically having gatheringsss, dinnersss and celebrationsss like  almost every night. 
  3. Consequence of num2 is I gain weight.
  4. I have aesthetic 3D appearances on my face which you can call them popcorns. 
  5. Eye bags and circles as usual.
  6. Learning to let go and surrendering everything to Him. He knows better than I do.
  7. Struggling on my axonometric projection assignment which I should not.
  8. Had HE test and Building Materials test. Left Building Construction and English.
  9. Buy stuffs which are not needed.
  10. Presented my model on Monday
  11. Had role play for English yesterday (Friday) 
  12. Should be drawing my build.con now...
  13. Had lunch at Kazo Sushi today. 
  14. Been home since 4. All I did was cleaned the house. 
  15. I'm a lifeless bitch xD
My roller coaster+road+stairs concept model. Scored an A for drawing, A for presentation but A- for model..



 Kazo Sushi
With my sistah 

For role play, I put that moustache thingy lols

Wykean



 Ah Lai
 Blogger

 Walter
Jia Cheng!

So that's it for today. Needa off for some work. Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment