Helo Bloggie! I've been away from Penang for one week dy. It's time to update you haha! Finally I get the laptop from my evil niece! Bahaha! She's next to me now reading each word i typed with this funny accent. Okok back to serious business.
So, I've been through the orientation in TAR College dy. Hmm, it was kinda..okay to me except this lunatic who thinks he's very awesome. Argh! That cheapo same course and group as me know! -.-
It's like every tutorial classes and lecture also I have to see his psycho maniac face! For 3 Years! HOLY MAMA! ;(
Okay, enough about the complaints! I complain far too much lately haha!
Went to few places in a week time. I know it might sound lame to you but I went to Sungei Wang and Berjaya Times Squares with my niece last Sunday,and it was my first time. Lol.
As usual I couldn't control myself when it comes to shopping, and so I overspent..again.
But that's not the important point. I followed sis to work the other day to Nirvana's Tang Villa at Shah Alam. Gosh! It was so pwetty! Sis got me a license so I could be the agent there haha!
I'm still stuck there coz' i can't recruit any agents to be put into my group. Well, clearly it's because of JPA. They say the results might be out on the 9th of May, which is Monday. I started not to worry anymore after the morning prayer for I know my duty is to follow His will and plans for me and not to wish and hope what He was suppose to do for me. Ok, i'm getting crappier and lame-r and boring-er over here. So I might as well just let pictures finish up this post.
Just reached KL :D
2nd day. Having lunch with my niece at Gasoline.
A working day experience with ma sistah :)
Before leaving for morning prayer this morning, must vain vain a bit in fronta the mirror haha!
Then went over to 100Yen with Bell for this snowflake ice cream thingy.. lol
Bell
The Blogger. Je' taime
Later at night have steamboat with my classmates and seniors. LOL. Staying with my sis makes me feel I will grow fatter faster coz' I'm so well fed here. And now steamboat smre! Hmm..
Kah Joy and Mei Wen
Jeffery and Ah Lai the Treasurer and Printing Manager
Wy Kean my assistant course rep.
Pauline the first friend I made in college :)
Yea, so I failed to sleep early again today. Haha! It's gettin' late, gotta hit the pillow now. Nights to the world :)
Ps-I know you might feel this time my post seems funny. Coz' I just feel like jumbling up everything and make it..plot-less. So just bear with that ;)



















Eh put a shoutout box lah! :D
ReplyDeletedowan bluek! haha.
ReplyDelete