One thing I enjoy most is I don't have to drag myself outta bed every morning at 5am anymore. No rules no regulations. But I really missed high school though. Oh yea, I had a freaky dream last night. I was back to school for my spm result. Miss Khoo was busy announcing everyone's result, including mine of course.
"Ah, Phaik Kee, English got A+ and Bm you got a B. The rest all grade U," she said nonchalantly.
I was like wtf? Which hole does grade U come out from? I almost cry in my sleep for heaven's sake. I really hope no more dreams about my SPM result no matter good dreams or bad ones. LOL.
Working has been okay so far. At least I'm happier compared to the time when I worked at Parkson. I need my salary badly! And I want two or three days off for shopping! *groan* I hope my sale over target then I can earn more money to shop!! I can't wait to unleashed my maniacally, shopaholic manner!



No comments:
Post a Comment